Here is what we recommend for you:
- Stretchy Wrap: If your youngest is still a newborn, you can't go wrong with a super soft knit stretchy wrap to start. The gentle stretch is great for building confidence, too, if this is your first time wrapping! Tap here to see the collection
- Long woven wrap: This is a great option for single wearing or tandem wearing! A long woven wrap is a long piece of woven fabric safe for heavier babies or even 2 kids at once. Long woven wraps can be used from birth until your little one no longer wants to be carried. Tap here for the collection.
- Ring Sling: Another great option for tandem carrying. Pairs nicely with a long woven wrap or potentially another ring sling on the opposite shoulder. You can even tandem with a soft structured carrier! A ring sling is a shorter piece of fabric with sewn-in rings. Usable from birth through toddlerhood, ring slings are great for cozy snuggles for little ones and quick "ups" for older kiddos. Every family should give a ring sling a try for its portability and ease of use. Tap here for the collection. Is your little one especially desperate for snuggles? Shower in peace with a mesh ring sling--made for water fun, including the shower, so you can comfort your baby and meet your needs--check it out here.
- Half-buckle meh dai: If you're worried about getting your little one on you faster than a wrap, definitely give the half buckle meh dai a try. A combination of a backpack and wrap, this carrier style is cozy, comfortable, and easy to use. Because of the great range (birth to 2 years+), you can easily adjust between your children if needed. Tap here for the collection (you'll want the standard size for a new baby, and the preschool size for a little one in 2T pants or larger)
- Soft Structured Carrier (SSC): Last but not least, an SSC is a excellent choice for a busy parent. Easy to master and quick to put on, you'll love your baby backpack for any outing. Easily adjust between children if needed. Tap here for our collection of SSCs made to use from 4 weeks old to 2.5 years old.