We want you to love your products from us! We've tried to address some common questions here, but please let us know if we can answer anything else for you.
Where are you located?
We operate out of York, PA, USA. All of our shipments come to us first and then ship out to you!
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! Most of our products can ship internationally. We can also ship to military addresses! Spectra Baby USA and Mamivac products (nipple shields) unfortunately cannot be shipped internationally at this time. Please be aware that customs can take additional processing time and may assess additional fees upon receipt. We cannot absorb these fees--we're a small company!--but if you need a quote for what to expect them to be, just message us and we will do our best to estimate that for you before you order.
Where is my stuff?
Most orders ship quickly--same day if we can squeeze it! Our target is within 1-3 business days. Special orders and items in transit will take longer. We will let you know if your item is in transit or on backorder when you place your order. We try to be very upfront and clear about what is in and what isn't, but mistakes happen! Always contact us if you have questions, and if you need something asap, make a note of that in the comments for your order, too.
***No, really, where is it? The era of COVID-19
A friendly reminder we all live in the same world, which is a little upside-down right now! My packing speed is mostly the same, although I am seeing some delays incoming. Shipping speeds, however, are vastly different right now. Your tracking number and your shipping carrier can provide you with more information than I can, unfortunately, but here is what I am seeing and what I am doing about it:
- Shipping for all carriers is seeing delays. Everywhere--this is not an exclusive problem to my shop! There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to which orders gets delayed and which don't. Most *domestic* orders I've sent have arrived within their scheduled time frame, but I am seeing more and more delays. I am shipping out as quickly as possible.
- If you NEED something by a certain date, my best advice is to:
1-Message/call/email me prior to order. I can let you know when I can realistically get your order out and the soonest you can expect it to arrive, and
2-Choose Priority Mail Express. This is the ONLY guaranteed service I still have running right now, and it is only valid in the US. This means that if your shipment is delayed (some areas are 2 day, so again, contact me prior to ordering), you will get your money back from the post office (through a refund from my shop)
- Going to stress this one more time--shipping speeds are always estimates, but right now, please consider them wishful thinking under the best possible scenario. Most *domestic* orders will get there in the window estimated, some will not. Carriers are running skeleton crews with Black Friday demand right now.
- Please understand, I have no control over what happens to your order once it goes out. Priority Mail shipments are insured up to $100. If you are concerned and want additional insurance, please contact me prior to ordering and also consider Priority Mail Express.
- First Class Mail is NOT insured by default. If you want insurance on a First Class package, please contact me prior to ordering. Generally, I am recommending all shipments go out Priority Mail for this reason
- Incoming shipments are still moving. Some Maymom items are running low, and I do expect a significant delay on restocking this. If you need breast pump parts, please order sooner rather than later.
- Shipments with plastics are being quarantined for 2 days prior to shipping. No exceptions. Incoming orders are contact-less. All incoming cartons are wiped down with disinfectant before processing. I wash my hands prior to packing all orders. My family is quarantined to limit exposure. Most orders are going out via contact-less pickup.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Expect a minimum of 6 weeks transport time. I ship everything from the US. Many countries are halting incoming shipments at the border. Some are only expecting/sending mail by sea. It is quite literally a mess. I have no control over this. Once it leaves my hands, it is the responsibility of the shipper. Shippers worldwide are working with limited staff, quarantine rules and laws, and huge demand. We are ALL doing our absolute best. ADVICE: Order the fastest possible shipping. Check your country's import status prior to ordering. If you would like additional shipping options, or want to understand what each option's coverage is like, contact me prior to ordering. POLICY: I cannot and will not refund orders due to shipping delays. No carrier is honoring international shipping guarantees or estimated times. If your order arrives too late for you to use it, refuse your unopened order immediately on arrival. Any charges incurred will be deducted from your refund once I have the order in hand, including our regular restocking fee. I do apologize for the delays, but this is completely out of my control. If I were to refund every order that is late right now, I would be out of business tomorrow. This is the reality we are all facing worldwide. I am an extremely small company and cannot take losses for things that are out of my control. HOW I AM MITIGATING THIS: Moving forward, all international orders will have an additional handling fee to cover additional insurance costs to protect you in the event a package is declared missing. Should this continue, I may turn off international shipping. I don't want to do this, but I may have to. I sincerely apologize for these issues and wish I had a better answer, but I just don't have that kind of power--no one does. This is our current reality.
- Please, ask any questions you have prior to ordering. We are extremely responsive and will get back to you as soon as possible. We understand that everything can feel urgent in this time of crisis, but please remember I am a one-woman shop with a family of my own, in the same Covid-19 world as you. I am doing my absolute best. It is much easier to solve many problems and misunderstandings before ordering than once it has been shipped or arrives at your door. We can help you understand fit, care, ship times, policies, etc. Please do not hesitate to reach out
- Thank you for your business and your patience in this time. I truly appreciate each and every interaction I have with all of you. I hope that I am able to bring a small amount of joy to your day with the wonderful products and services we offer. Thank you again, as always.
Do you offer layaway or payment plans?
We do! You can read more about our free better-than-layaway option with Sezzle here: https://mama-roo.com/pages/layaway
Do you offer discounts?
You can check out our clearance section here: https://mama-roo.com/collections/clearance
Join our email list and follow us on social media (@mamaandroos on Facebook and Instagram) to keep up with any special offers