Integra - Solar - Mulberry
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- the ideal hot weather baby carrier but also versatile in all seasons
- sun-protective fabric which blocks 95-99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
- highly breathable and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin with moisture being wicked away
- constructed fully in solar fabric with polyester padding in the shoulder straps
- fabric is very strong and has a cotton-like feel
- sleek one-piece design incorporating a large sun/sleeping hood that fastens with small buckles to the shoulder straps to keep baby shaded or support a sleeping head.
- designed to keep baby cool in the heat of summer as well as offering protection from the sun
- ideal for use during light rain showers, at the pool or beach and in the shower
- compact design means it is great all year round
Never attempt to swim with a baby in any carrier
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Weight tested to 24kg – it is fine to use a size 1 for occasional carries with a large toddler or preschooler. But at around 22lb/10kg you might like to consider a size 2 if you are using your integra frequently.
- Use the Accessory Strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Panel dimensions 14 inches wide and 20 inches high to create a seat up to 16 inches wide
- Suitable from around 18 months or 22lb/10kg until your child is around 3.5 years of age
- Front and back carries
- Panel dimensions 16 inches wide and 22 inches high to create an 18 inch wide seat
- Suitable from around 3 years or 33lb/15kg until around 5 years of age
- Front and back carriers
- Panel dimensions 18 inches wide and 24 inches high to create a 20 inch wide seat