Includes all the components needed for a custom fit flange / breastshield for use with a SpeCtra pump.
1x 23mm one-piece breastshield with WIDE bottle neck connector
1x valve (replaces duckbill)
1x membrane (replaces duckbill)
- Compatible with SpeCtra S1, S2, M1, and Spectra 9
- Suggested starting size for nipple diameter between 18-20mm before pumping or 20-22mm after pumping (may vary between women; see size chart)
- US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499); Comply with US FDA and EUstandards for containers that contact food and class II medical device; Test reports are online for your reference
- Made of Bisphenol-A (BPA)/DEHP-free material and all components are steam safe for sterilization
- Connects directly with spectra S1/S2 wide mouth bottles. Compatible with spectra duckbills, spectra wide neck bottles and backflow protectors; Compatible with Maymom valves and long stem backflow protectors
- Maymom brand--not a Spectra product
- Other sizes available
A properly fitted flange / breastshield provides the most comfort and the highest milk production, making pumping easier, more productive, and more sustainable.
Wide mouth bottles are better for breastfed babies as the wide nipple base more closely resembles a breast. Pump directly into Spectra, Phillips Avent, or other compatible wide-mouth bottles to save a step!
Compatible with a hands-free pumping bra