- Want one carrier to last a long, longggggg time
- Don't mind adjusting and resizing as baby grows
- Want one carrier set for each caregiver, or
- Don't mind adjusting the carrier depending on the caregiver holding baby
- Want one carrier set for each child, or
- Don't mind resizing the carrier depending on the child being worn
- You like / don't mind a waist belt and full panel over your torso
- You like front and/or back carrying
- **Mesh only** Want the most breathable fabric possible for summer heat! The mesh panel gets a bit more airflow to baby
This style of carrier might not be for you if:
- Adjusting many different buckles as your child grows sounds like way too much effort
- You want only one carrier, but have multiple caregivers / children who are not very patient!
- You prefer hip carries (this carrier does not do hip carry)
- You don't like waist belts or full panel torso carries
- You are very small-waisted (check out the dimensions prior to purchase--the Upgrade extended the waist fabric, which while great for many wearers for comfort, may not work for some)
- Panel adjusts to various widths
- Adjustable hood
- Mesh panel (in mesh version only!)
- Safety buckles with back-up bands
- Safety: its construction has certificates of compliance with the ASTM F2236-16a norms and PD CEN / TR 16512 : 2015 norms
See video below for a demonstration for babies and toddlers!
Overall, this is a beautiful, safe, well-constructed carrier with plenty of updates to make it a fabulous choice for long-term wearing of your little one. Available now! Click here. Of course, you can also contact us for pre-orders of anything on lennylamb.com 's website.
Leave any questions or comments below!