Our tutorial answers your burning questions about ring slings!
Ring slings are excellent carriers for babies from hours old well through the toddler years, and beyond. A cozy way to cuddle a newborn or a quick "up" for an adventurous but tired toddler, these carriers are a must have for any new parent.
-Who would like a ring sling?
-Who might not like a ring sling?
-What side shoulder does it go on?
-What does gathered or pleated shoulder mean?
-How do I thread a ring sling?
-What kind of carries can I do in a ring sling?
-How do I tighten a ring sling?
-How do I use a ring sling?
-How do I get a good seat in a ring sling?
-How do I do a second pass in a ring sling?
-What do I do with this extra fabric / the tail?
-What length ring sling do I need?
- The rings are in my baby's face
- My baby keeps sliding down
- My baby keeps kicking out of the seat
- The fabric keeps bunching up
- I can't get the ring sling tight enough
- How do I support my newborn's head?